Building on our report “More than the Sum of Its Parts: Making MSIs Work,” GDI urges funders and founders to remember the question of “whether” is just as important as “how” when thinking about launching a multi-stakeholder initiative for social impact. Click the link below to read the full article.
- GDI taps global development leader Gary Edson as President and CEO
- What happens behind the scenes? Explore GDI’s 2017 Annual Report
- A GDI Case Study: ISF Advisors
- In Collaboration with GDI, Village Enterprise Closes Investment for First Development Impact Bond for Poverty Alleviation in Sub-Saharan Africa
- Emerging Public Leaders Names President Sirleaf as Co-Chair