Building on our report “More than the Sum of Its Parts: Making MSIs Work,” GDI urges funders and founders to remember the question of “whether” is just as important as “how” when thinking about launching a multi-stakeholder initiative for social impact. Click the link below to read the full article.
- Want Your Big Bet to Pay Off? Don’t Forget About Government Capacity
- Harvard Kennedy School report features GDI’s research on multi-stakeholder initiatives
- Lian Zeitz of citiesRISE featured on Project Doing Good podcast
- New global philanthropic collaborative for systems change, Co-Impact, launches with support from GDI as strategic implementing partner
- 5 Minutes with a Social Agitator – Caroline Bressan of Open Road Alliance on fast, flexible contingency funding in the philanthropic sector