Building on our report “More than the Sum of Its Parts: Making MSIs Work,” GDI urges funders and founders to remember the question of “whether” is just as important as “how” when thinking about launching a multi-stakeholder initiative for social impact. Click the link below to read the full article.
- GDI-incubated Collaborative for Frontier Finance hosts workshops at Sankalp Forum 2018
- GDI-incubated SDG Compacts speaks at Responsible Business Summit NY
- 5 Minutes with a Social Agitator – Sarika Bansal of BRIGHT Magazine on igniting productively uncomfortable conversations
- A GDI Case Study: Convergence
- Want Your Big Bet to Pay Off? Don’t Forget About Government Capacity